Terms and Conditions
The guest signing the registration card upon check-in, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible (“his Party”) to these Conditions of Residence and, failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his Party at the Ocean Breeze Hotel.
The guest and each of his Party agrees to pay no later than the time of his departure the room rate as determined by the Ocean Breeze Hotel for the period of residence, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his Party during their stay in the Ocean Breeze Hotel. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by the Ocean Breeze Hotel, and accounts are payable upon presentation.
A certificate from Ocean Breeze Hotel’s manager prima facie shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and his Party and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any actions instituted by the Ocean Breeze Hotel against the guest and/or his Party.
The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their residence at the Ocean Breeze Hotel that neither Ocean Breeze Hotel, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire , theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Ocean Breeze Hotel.
Rates quoted are:
- Quoted in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Subject to change without prior notice
- Service charge is discretionary
- Cheques are not accepted unless prior to arrangements have been made with management
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation, and the total price if they cancel in the 60 days before arrival.
All bookings must be made in writing and only written confirmations will be honored.
- A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation.
- The deposit is forfeited when cancelled.
- Provisional reservations will be held for a maximum of 48 hours, after which, if no confirmation and deposit is received, the provisional reservation will be released.
- In the event of premature departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- No guest will be allowed to check into the hotel unless the accommodation and services are paid for in full.
Children under 6 years pay 50% when sharing a room with at least one Single Adult (Proof of age is required)
- If you break the rules of the hotel, you can be evicted from the property by management.
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the rooms.
Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas.
Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, and other dogs may be accepted at the Hotel’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Hotel.
All children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
On arrival day we will have your room ready after 14:00.
Depending on the availability of the day, it would be sometimes possible to provide the room earlier.
The last day you must vacate the room by 10:00 hours.
Depending on the availability of the day, it would be possible to leave the room after 10:00 hours, paying a fee.
We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.